Muhammad Abubakar Maken
With 5+ years of experience, I help businesses earn more traffic, better rankings and more customers through search and strategy that can be measured.
Hi, I am Muhammad Abubakar Maken
I help businesses and brands get found online and grow, with 5+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and SEO.
My journey
The milestones that shaped how I work today.
Core skills
The tools and disciplines I use to grow brands.
Services built to grow your visibility
Digital marketing and SEO services with clear starting prices. Choose what you need, or tell me about your goals and we will shape it together.
Projects that moved the numbers
A selection of SEO, marketing and technical work, with what I did and the results it delivered. Select any project for the full story.
Showing 12 projects
Awards and achievements
Recognition that reflects the quality and consistency of my work in SEO and digital marketing.
Let us work together
Have a project in mind? Send me a message with the form, or reach me directly on any of the platforms below.
Start your project
Reach out to me for digital marketing and SEO projects. Tell me what you need and I will get back to you.